View Single Post

Old 10-10-2016, 10:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 103.90 MB
Moving ahead on the fenders. Since I am a U.S. fed (eek!), I get today off because it's Columbus Day, so I am putting the time to good use working on my models. Wow, I had an epiphany when I cut all those glue tabs first as instructed, and was rewarded with not having to clean up all those tiny little white triangles -- useful lesson learned. I glued all four fenders in the same session, gluing a few tabs at a time on each one, then moving to the next to give the glue a little time to grab. It all went well, and I may even have time to work on another model today in between other things. BTW, the first picture was taken just after I took the weights off the chassis, and as shown it was perfectly straight. But by the time I took the second picture, it was starting to twist again. I'm assuming that later parts of the assembly will help hold it in a more orthogonal shape.
Attached Thumbnails
KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Lunar Rover Racer-gedc0902.jpg   KoolWheelz Tutorial Build - Lunar Rover Racer-gedc0903.jpg