View Single Post

Old 10-18-2016, 01:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 652.45 MB
I don't have much time, so I guess I won't be able to help you in the test build.

But let me tell you that the artwork looks really wonderful, the subtle texture of the fabric is very nice.

The triangular internal support looks like a great idea to hold the structure. I'm sure it will make for a sturdy model.

The graphic instructions are wonderful, and seem easy to follow. I wish more designers would make instructions like those.

Just a couple of notes:

I notice that the size of the pages is 7X10 inches (about 17.7 X 25 cm).
I can guess that it is because you wish to avoid the problem of Letter vs A4 size? If that's the intention, an additional note on how to print correctly would be welcome to avoid confusion, as many people use "fit to page/actual size/etc" as their defaults, and that can alter your desired print size affecting the scale.

I like a lot when the designers put some sort of measure in the kit. In your case you put the half inch corner to know that is printed at the correct size. That's good. Please take into account that the imperial system is used but only a handful of countries. Sometimes those of us living under the metric system also thank a decimal guide

Why no copyright/credit notes? Since you designed this nice kit, you deserve to be acknowledged. Is both a way to protect your work, and for others to recognize your dedication.

I really wish to see this build. Looks like a very nice kit.

Regards