View Single Post

Old 12-27-2016, 06:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 93.62 MB
OK. After being stalled for over a month, this project is somewhat back on track again. I have a newer power supply and video card in this rattle trap computer I have, so maybe it will get through the winter (fingers and toes crossed). And to think, my wife said, "Toss all those old computers out! You'll never do anything with them!" I remember one of those old commercials from the '70s or '80s.... "Parts is parts". Enough of that.

The co-joined Zimmerman buildings are starting to take shape! I might even get them done before spring!

Some of my builds-xmas-2016-001.jpg Some of my builds-12-27-2016-002.jpg Some of my builds-12-27-2016-003.jpg Some of my builds-12-27-2016-004.jpg Some of my builds-12-27-2016-006.jpg

John & Alan, the gazebo was a hit! I think the wife liked it more than anything else she received this year. It is a 'fairly' simple, one page design. I need to go and tweak a few minor issues, but it was a fun project.

It's late, for me, anyways. I was up at 3:00 am for work and then putting the computer back together this afternoon (and throwing a few walls up on the model), I'm calling it a day! Everyone have a great evening and get some modeling in!!! George