View Single Post

Old 01-16-2017, 09:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 3.58 MB
Hello Michael,
My paper-cuts are never plug and play so to speak. You need to study the real thing as much as possible, use my pictures and so on. Printing multiple times the body lay-out to ad more details like the window frames. The bumpers are now integrated in the fenders but with the right skills you could create them separately...
There are rough lay-outs of the body, chassis plate, motor, tires and hubcaps but thing is if I launch it for free or even for sale on whatever site on the web someone else will claim the authorship and even starts to distribute under its name or site. I've experienced it with the little Mercedes 190sl I'd put on this site, okay the lay-out isn't mine and I specified that very clear but they used pictures of my assembly without mentioning my name or avatar to present it to whoever liked to download it.

Anyway, saying that, I have nothing against someone who likes to make one of my models as long they're not starting to distribute it themselves ( do I need a membership at some society so that I can keep the authorship?). I would gladly give away my lay-outs for free.

Thanks for the lovely comment.