View Single Post

Old 03-03-2017, 12:03 PM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
rebuilding my programs, i think I need help

I now have a second hand computer and I plan to get working on some of these older projects. Luckily I had all of them saved safe and sound on an external hard drive. What I do not have is a simple unfolding tool for sketchup. I have "flattery" on sketchup now but it is too much. Over kill. I like a simple point and click unfolding tool that I have complete control over. The old simple one I used to use seems to be no longer available.

My wife and son say I need to upgrade to newer programs. Fine. But I also want to use the correct tool for the job. Flattery seems both too restrictive and too much at the same time. I can learn to use it if I need to but it seems like I will be undoing a lot of the auto work it does. Like I said, I want direct control...

Any ideas or help o this would be appreciated greatly. Does anyone have a simple unfolding tool? I keep looking but flattery and the link to the old tool now defunked keep showing up...

Thanks...