View Single Post

Old 07-16-2007, 10:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.54 GB
Nothing! Except I Don't have any models of the TUCKER. But I like that one TOO!!
It was a choice of that, My old standby(Dnlgtr-a contraction of my name!{DaNieL GunTeR}), Liefdesverdriet(I am "love-Sick' over all the models I can't afford!) and a couple other KVK song titles to show my enjoyment of those Dutch kids & songs.(Just wish I could speak the language!--Though I AM trying to learn!)

Hello all, this is to let you know that I have DELETED Yahoo Instant Message 6.0!
IF... I ever re-install I will try to find version 0.0 up to 5.5.
I will NOT return to anything closer to the newest!
Every so many minutes it would shut down then restart. With every restart it would pop-up "system messager" with "you are not using the newest version of Messager" I got tired of that so will do without. Instead of giving them what they want!! If you have G-mail, I am on that & we can IM. My name is "gunter.daniel" at g-mail
If any Techie here can give me an OLDER version that is safe from 'Please Update" attack & constant shut down I MIGHT re-install sooner. But for Now I do not see any reason to bother!

NO I will Not install version 7 again Nor will I use 8 for the next 5 or 6 YEARS. Tryed it too many times to trust it NOT to CRASH every 10 SECONDS.

Last edited by The-EDSEL; 07-17-2007 at 04:23 AM. Reason: YahooIM deleted