View Single Post

Old 06-04-2017, 09:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 92.57 MB
Thank you friends for your interest! It is appreciated, and hopefully I can distribute this one so anyone can give it a go .....
Meanwhile, I had a setback finding I had not made my pages all to the same scale, an error I did not notice as was printing off windows, an inexcusable mistake partly due to issues with my printer and my computer.... anyway am back on track I think..(small break to count to 10)
Here is the fuse and the center box, I should have I see taken pictures of putting in the box, but is not too difficult, placed in with a bit of room for glue and glued just the edge of the fuse to the edge of the hull on one side, then when holding well, same on other, I needed to add a bit and took a pic of that, no glue on the ends at all needed to put in the box.
Attached Thumbnails
US Navy Grumman Goose-img_1368.jpg   US Navy Grumman Goose-img_1377.jpg   US Navy Grumman Goose-img_1379.jpg   US Navy Grumman Goose-img_1381.jpg   US Navy Grumman Goose-img_1382.jpg  

US Navy Grumman Goose-img_1383.jpg   US Navy Grumman Goose-img_1384.jpg   US Navy Grumman Goose-img_1386.jpg   US Navy Grumman Goose-img_1387.jpg   US Navy Grumman Goose-img_1385.jpg