View Single Post

Old 06-04-2017, 07:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.97 GB
Thank you for stopping by, Vermin King and Gil.

Gil, yours is a bit too advanced for me as I'm just trying out building soda can models at a comparatively lower level using soda or beer cans that would end up being thrown away as trash or for re-cycling. Anyway the pic looks great and I wonder if we can see the final product sometime soon?

For now, I'm building Murph's B-737 100 at 1/144 with some build pictures up to finishing with the fuselage. The purpose is to show the use of paper (cardstock in this case) as tabs to hold the parts together just like normal building in paper. The result looks quite alright to me. Another tips is to use sticky tapes over the surface before applying superglue. I have forgotten at some places along the way as you can see from the pictures.

Papermate
Attached Thumbnails
Soda/Beer Can Models-img_8581.jpg   Soda/Beer Can Models-img_8582.jpg   Soda/Beer Can Models-img_8583.jpg   Soda/Beer Can Models-img_8584.jpg   Soda/Beer Can Models-img_8585.jpg  

Soda/Beer Can Models-img_8587.jpg   Soda/Beer Can Models-img_8588.jpg   Soda/Beer Can Models-img_8589.jpg