View Single Post

Old 06-30-2017, 06:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
I joined this Forum a month after it appeared, and it has become a part of my daily life. I've met a lot of fine people, have become friends with many of you from diverse countries and backgrounds, and my wife, Lil, and other members of my family have had the real pleasure of being able to meet some of you face-to-face and to become life-long friends. The annual Paper Modelers at Army Heritage Days here in Carlisle is an outgrowth of this Forum, the International Paper Modelers' Convention in Sterling, Virginia, is closely related to the Forum. I've learned a lot about paper modelling, other skills and crafts, aviation, architecture, transportation, history, nature study, books, and films, and music, and much more from the time I spend each day browsing through the threads, interacting with you, and occasionally jumping down a historical research rabbit hole.

I value camaraderie, civility, courtesy, and good artisanship, which Jason and all of you who keep this Forum operating and who participate provide every day.

Many thanks and good wishes to you all.

Don