View Single Post

Old 08-18-2017, 12:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Let me add my praise for this magnificent book and for its companion volume: Art Deco New Zealand. I can only echo C9B's comments.

I have always liked Terry Moyle and Rosie Louise's style in art and modeling. These books bring together their love of art, architecture, aviation, and the art deco era.

I purchased my copies through Unity Books (http://unitybooks.nz/) and found them (especially Jacqui Brokenshaw) to be exceptionally helpful and friendly. They have a system of international payment that made ordering very easy, and the books arrived in quick time.

Thanks and best wishes to Terry and Rosie for many more painting, models, and books.

Don
Attached Thumbnails
Beautiful Book by Terry Moyle and Rosie Louise-moyle-louise_art_deco_01.jpg   Beautiful Book by Terry Moyle and Rosie Louise-moyle-louise_art_deco_02_newzealand.jpg   Beautiful Book by Terry Moyle and Rosie Louise-moyle-louise_art_deco_03_newzealand.jpg   Beautiful Book by Terry Moyle and Rosie Louise-moyle-louise_art_deco_04_airports.jpg   Beautiful Book by Terry Moyle and Rosie Louise-moyle-louise_art_deco_05_airports.jpg