View Single Post

Old 08-21-2017, 04:16 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 223.07 MB
I usually leave the line that way IF it's too big I can always remove more material. Once its too small, beyond being able to add a strip of paper around the circumference to make up for the short fall, all you can do is toss it and print another.

Some of the fit depends on how well the parts was cut from the paper and how well it was matched up during the glue up and IF it didn't slip while drying. I have had all of those problems happen.

I didn't check the formers after scaling up, it seems I need to look at this one and tweak it to fit better. I think the main former; #5, fits very well, at least for me. But I'll add this to the to do list before I release the recolor. I'll also check the others.

I've gotten permission to change the wing support and will work on that also. Not sure if it will change totally or just a little bit. I'll also change the hole markings on the fuselage, fairings, and wings to reflect the changes.

I've started making diagrams to help with the optional small additions to the model and will start on some written instructions for the changes I've made to this model.

I have been sent pictures that I may be able to use to enhance the future instructions.

So hopefully this will all help with future releases....but for now if you have any question; and this goes for anyone working on these releases I've done, please PM me here and I WILL answer as quickly as possible.

john

My Drawings