View Single Post

Old 08-29-2017, 09:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
PM 10th Anny logo Bookmark

I like reading books on my e-reader but sometimes I read an actual printed book. Over the years I have made bookmarks that slip over the corner of a page. I made a bookmark with the PaperModelers 10th Anniversary logo on it.

Here is a picture of the PM 10th Anniversary bookmark:
PM 10th Anny logo Bookmark-papermodeler10thsbs.jpg

Here is the bookmark on a page:
PM 10th Anny logo Bookmark-papermodlers10thfront.jpg PM 10th Anny logo Bookmark-papermodelers10thback.jpg
You apply glue to the face of one of the triangles and glue it to the back of the opposite triangle to form a pocket that slips over the corner of a page.

Here is the bookmark for printing:

Size should be 79.932 mm x 129.382 mm or 3.147 in x 5.094 in. It works better if you print on some paper that has a tooth to it so the bookmark will grab onto the book page better. I tried printing some on regular office paper and card stock but it had a tendency to fly off of the book page.

I uploaded the graphic at the correct size but the site software seems to want to resize it. Maybe I am missing something.
If I add it as an attachment it changes to a jpg and has all of those artifacts around the lines.