View Single Post

Old 10-15-2017, 08:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
thanks guys :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butelczynski View Post
You did much better than I did years ago.For me it was wire rigging that was the biggest problem followed closely by geometry and symmetry of 2 wings.I just couldn't get it right.

Your problems are not with aircraft per say-it's old MM that is a challenge to make every single time (unless stars line up just right).Try one of Murphs monoplanes from freebie section or Gary Pilsworth and you will see the difference.
Believe it or not, but rigging was the smallest problem here. I used single length of string per side :D couple hours of fiddling with tweezers and boom! done. mostly its tied not glued

Also while building, I realized why I dont do planes anymore - fitting the ribs together, issues with fitting of skin, curvature, wings, keeping everything aligned etc etc etc... prefer tanks, million wheels and tracks - so relaxing ...

I've got plenty to build but most of them are original kits, mostly vehicles (dont download or print)... planes are not floating my boat anymore. unless it's a subject - like this Polish Albatros (not many builds like that around)

Tim, there is a chance you will see her at Milton K ;P it just has to happen when I have available weekend xD

Cheers!