View Single Post

Old 11-22-2017, 03:50 AM

Location: One of the most beutifull place on earth - Zur Hadassa, place neer Jerusalem.
Total Downloaded: 1.86 GB
Bruno you are absolutly right

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorsandplanes View Post
That might be quite right. As you can see on my list of available models, there have been Bf109s from Nr 85 to 112, part of which I revisited already from 331 to 354 (but still without landing gear and details). Now that I started improving my early builds, they will be coming in the (near) future.

Sorry, Ted, I will not be designing the cigar lighter at this scale

No problem, Danzam. I'm not offended. And thanks

By the way, I know that it is not "politically correct" to represent certain symbols on these planes. However I add them solely for "historical correctness" and surely NOT because I might endorse the regime behind it.

B
It's must to add the signs, after all we like to have something that looks like reality or some kind of reality. as myself I've done few Germans WWII aircrafts, 2 of them I did small change of the signs to cartoons (and I'm not kidding) after I did some small jets with IAF marks with the "enemy" squadron signs and last I did 1:33 Ju-87 in 1:33 but just remove the certain symbol, believe it or not from the reason free myself I hope that I'll be able to build the model with complete signs, as for myself I'm not there but at list I can enjoy from others build without any problem.