View Single Post

Old 01-01-2018, 05:42 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
U.S.S. Enterprise studio model visit

Okay, so thanks for all the birthday greetings earlier this month. I wasn't able t reply quickly became a little lass fun-napped me to DC for a get-a-way.

While there I dropped by the Smithsonian & took a gander at the recently restored Star Trek studio model. I thought about you folks and thought I'd take some detail pics that might help model builders and designers; close ups that might provide otherwise missed features that real accuracy freaks, like me , might appreciate.

Apologies for the photo detail but I wasn't aware of the trip in advance and had only a little cheap digital.

I'll post some general overall pics first and over the next few days add details and close ups as interest demands.

Hope these will be valuable...
Attached Thumbnails
U.S.S. Enterprise studio model visit-front.jpg   U.S.S. Enterprise studio model visit-angle.jpg   U.S.S. Enterprise studio model visit-aft.jpg   U.S.S. Enterprise studio model visit-front-lit.jpg   U.S.S. Enterprise studio model visit-aft-lit-2.jpg