View Single Post

Old 02-16-2018, 10:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 197.92 MB
If everyone took the long view of this issue they would see that it is in THEIR best interests not to pirate kits. The designers of these kits cannot be expected to do this for free. The cost is not the issue with these very inexpensive kits. This is the most inexpensive hobby I have ever seen. It is not a political issue it is an individual integrity issue. Just the fact that you and others have posted trying to justify it shows that deep down you know it is wrong. If you really want to stop piracy do not do it. If everyone does then the problem is a non issue.

Example: I am a F4F Wildcat fanatic. I am holding back on building one until I have the proper skills for things like the landing gear. I found an Arsenal 1:33 kit on Pinterest and saved it. Now that I know more about the hobby I realize that I have pirated it I am now trying to find a site in Poland (recommendations welcome) to buy the full copy from which I will then either build full size or shrink to 1:100.
Live, Laff, Love...