View Single Post

Old 02-24-2018, 11:42 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 425.92 MB
I use PSP 2018 and have no issues with it - for my purposes it does the vector work fine. But I may not be too demanding? Drawings, painting. I use photo textures a lot as well so the raster side fits nicely as well.

For fancy design, I find Krita is a good option - it has a wonderful range of intuitive "brushes" which is a feature that I like. Steepish learning curve though. But these are my personal choices that suit me only.

I can't afford expensive software - it needs to be reasonably priced or freeware, so that also is the option base I have to start off with always.

And each to his own - it is difficult to punt software for people when you don't know their working style, preferences, financial abilitities, and machine capability, as well as what work they do and skills they have. For that reason I never punt just software I use. I always suggest go through all the recommendations given to you, and search the internet and see what further options are there. Then try on one specific project using the software options that interest you, and you can afford.