View Single Post

Old 02-25-2018, 10:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 15.04 MB
VERY quick update, well, i have taken your advice and went to the Corel help forum, which, i had forgotten i all ready belonged to but, alas, it would appear that, i am by no means the only or in the minority of persons having this problem, and, from reading on, the help from Corel is vage and very broad as well as showing a lack of any interest to help, so, it all so seems to be affecting all versions from X 7 upto and including 2018 and ultimate guess that about finishes it for me as, having spent out as mentioned before, some £60 odd it would be off and rather narling to me to start using a cheap free software package that is by no means in the same league as the PSP packages, and as my wife pointed out, we have far to many things pressing to spend money on as opposed to throwing good money after bad, meaning much decorating is being looked at on the horizon , still, she i correct over all, i just feel very let down by Corel and Google re their map version up date which seems to be the culprit and angry as to their not being any foreseeable fix for/to this problem, which is, spread very much over a lot of software platforms supporting map and its latest script/java

Well that`s it for now, should any one come up with a gold bullet to fix this problem, you will find me very happy and endeted to whom ever it may be, but till that time, many grateful thanks and my fondest regards to every one.

Tom.............