View Single Post

Old 03-18-2018, 02:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 197.92 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDRTED View Post
And last but not least is the F6U Pirate. This is Bruno's design, which works out well. I started this after the Fury was completed last summer but never got past the fuselage. It is simple in construction but following the fury trial and error I thought it should wait until I learned more of Bruno's methods. I finished it last pm while watching the last star trek movie on showtime. I give that one its ok but glad I didn't pay to see it. the pirate theoretically should have been a better performer but never lived up to the hype. I think it was exported to argentina and maybe one other country.
The fuselage is formed a lot like the B-24, a rectangle with rounded corners. see post 1 above of why it is vital to look up the cross sections on the net before proceeding. That's it for this batch, currently starting Bruno's P-40C in Chinese colors.
Thanks for these Ted. Had pretty much forgotten the Pirate. Interesting idea for an aerioplane.
Live, Laff, Love...