View Single Post

Old 03-20-2018, 08:34 AM

Total Downloaded: 8.70 MB
Tiger 1 (WOPT) 1:50 Scale

Hello Everyone,

Just finished up the Famous PZ.KPFW.VI or Tiger 1 from World of Papertanks. This is a 1/50 scale which I had to reduce to 99% to make my printer not cut the edges off so really it is probably 1/51 scale. Thank you to Uncle Serg and his group for providing these great little models. This is my first armored vehicle build and I am pretty pleased with the results. This is also my first "finished" build in almost 18 months. I won't go into the history and lore of the Tiger as there are many who are far more knowledgeable on the subject than I. I enjoyed building this tank. It was simple enough for me, once translated the instructions, and I thought the rendering was exceptional and the kit gave options to detail spots. Thank you all for checking in and as always comments and suggestions are welcome.

Darren
Attached Thumbnails
Tiger 1 (WOPT) 1:50 Scale-tiger-1.jpg   Tiger 1 (WOPT) 1:50 Scale-tiger-2.jpg   Tiger 1 (WOPT) 1:50 Scale-tiger-3.jpg   Tiger 1 (WOPT) 1:50 Scale-tiger-4.jpg   Tiger 1 (WOPT) 1:50 Scale-tiger-6.jpg  

Tiger 1 (WOPT) 1:50 Scale-tiger-5.jpg