View Single Post

Old 03-29-2018, 06:37 AM

Total Downloaded: 5.90 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Zwaan View Post
Ah, Yoav, simply wonderful how you work your way through the cockpit area and canopy!

The only thing I can say about superglue is my fear of getting my fingers stuck together and the stains it leaves on the model once a drop has been spilled. I stick to white glue, acetate glue and sticky glue. But what I really want to say is that when you publish this model for the public I will print a copy and start working on it right away, regardless of what's on the building table at that moment. That's a firm promise.

And I would personally see to it you receive a royal decoration if you decide to make an F16 version with Dutch Air Force (KLu) livery. Every year our king hands out royal decorations/recognitions to people who have contributed in whatever positive way to the Dutch society, to show his appreciation and to ensure the efforts by these people are made known to the public.

Best regards,
Erik

Do you spray the pages after printing with a protective spray?

A protective spray prevents stains from the super glue, But only if you immediately wipe it with your finger or with a damp ears cleaning stick.

about super glue and fingers ....
You should see my thumb after a day working with the model.
I keep wiping on my thumb all kind of glue I use, including quick glue.
After a few hours the Glue mixture on my thumb peel off, and I get a clean, shiny thumb.

YOAV