View Single Post

Old 04-15-2018, 10:42 PM

Location: Ripon, WI, 20 mi from Oshkosh - center of the Aviation Universe
Total Downloaded: 1.51 GB
Bismarck books for sale

I have built my Bismarck and I no longer want to keep these two books. The Anatomy of the Ship is a hardcover edition, and the dust jacket opens up to a detailed plan view. The TopDrawings series is soft cover and includes two poster-size color foldouts.

Both books are in near-mint condition and both are out of print. The best North American prices I've seen for them are about US$50 each. The best offer for one or both takes them. I take Paypal and I'll ship anywhere.

Anatomy of the Ship includes a brief history, 9 pages of written specs, 6 pages of B&W photos, and 129 pages of scale drawings and diagrams. The TopDrawings book has 20 pages of detailed perspective views and a two-page center spread with full color plan and profile views, and the pair of two-sided color posters of plan, perspective, and bow and stern views.

These are fascinating and beautiful books that feature highly detailed drawings of the ship, its construction, and its components -- very collectible. I just have way too many books; I can't keep them all.

PM me with an offer or questions.
--David
Attached Thumbnails
Bismarck books for sale-9781591140504.jpg