View Single Post

Old 04-21-2018, 06:20 PM

Total Downloaded: 29.59 MB
Fingers Mini Tutorial

This is how I make the fingers for my character builds.
I first roll graduated cylinders for each of the digits. I try to roll a couple a bit larger for the thumbs, and couple a bit skinnier for the pinkies. The rest of the fingers are pretty much the same diameter.
I then line them up as fingers would be arranged on each and and cut the them to the proper lengths.
Then I mark the position of the knuckles on each finger. I make a v shaped cut at each joint, not cutting all the way though. This is so I can bend the fingers into a relaxed pose.
After gluing the fingers into the bent position, I glue them together with a strap, and insert them into the hands. The thumbs go into their own thumb holes.
Then I place them on the character...
Attached Thumbnails
Clint Eastwood  The(Good Bad+Ugly)-hand2.jpg   Clint Eastwood  The(Good Bad+Ugly)-hand3.jpg   Clint Eastwood  The(Good Bad+Ugly)-hand4.jpg   Clint Eastwood  The(Good Bad+Ugly)-hand5.jpg   Clint Eastwood  The(Good Bad+Ugly)-hand6.jpg  

Clint Eastwood  The(Good Bad+Ugly)-hand7.jpg   Clint Eastwood  The(Good Bad+Ugly)-hand9jpg.jpg   Clint Eastwood  The(Good Bad+Ugly)-hand10.jpg