View Single Post

Old 05-12-2018, 02:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.11 GB
Dear Zach,

Many thanks for taking the time to read and also, to take the time to reply.

I have already downloaded your Marco1 CubeSat Model, and built....and am now pulling the information together from Nasa. I have managed to get a contact at John Hopkins University which is attached to JPL Nasa or Caltech.....but I am hoping to develop this contact......

I have for Sometime been on the lookout for Lunokhod 1 & 2. I have found a couple of Paper Models but, unfortunately they are written in Czech......Neither of which I can read or write, and secondly the print is a little blotchy....

I have already Downloaded most of this sites Satellites, Probes and Rockets to illustrate plus a heap of Educational Packs so that the Young People Involved can then see how important Maths, Communication, are in the real world...

I have a relationship with the local Scout and Guide Group who regularly invite me to their weekend Camps, where the YOUNG people working in their groups, learn about previous missions - what the mission was for, how it was planned, what knowledge was gained AND WHAT COMPLEXITIES the mission threw up.....and even more importantly, How they overcame those challenges.......i.e. re-alignment of the Focus on the Hubble Space Telescope.....

Thank you for your encouragement......If word on the grape vine is ever picked up by your sensitive radar.....Would you please let me know.....

Once again Many Thanks for reading my post and for your time and trouble - responding to it....

Yours,

Richard