View Single Post

Old 06-05-2018, 10:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Cheers Rick. It looks a bit more crowded than I remembered it, but from the lack of entries in the thread, I assume nothing much has been added lately.

Are you ready for all the "How do I add myself" queries from all the newbies? I've long forgotten how to do it myself, but mine's in and I'm unlikely to move again now (until they pack me away in an old folks home that is).

Incidentally, if you look for mine, you may note that it is possible to zoom right in on your actual house in order to acuratelty place a pin, but it's pretty obvious few people bother. There's quite a few that would seem to live on boats.

I've placed a new bookmark and backed it up in Dropbox, so I shouldn't lose it again. It musta been lost somewhere among the multitudinous Win 10 updates and upgrades I think.

So far all except one my PCs have moved up to ver. 1803 with no problems, but it has bricked my laptop. Might be summat to do with the laptop running Win10 Home, and all the others on Win10 pro. Workin' on it though, and I'm sure it will be resurrected soon.