View Single Post

Old 06-17-2018, 02:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
Just sent off a substantial order to Bruno and am looking forward to obtaining those Sea Hawks.

I am beginning a collection of Bruno's MUSKETEER aircraft and just discovered that BruNo 2166, Douglas AD-4W Skyraider, is another MUSKETEER aircraft: WT984, 414/J (USN BuNo 126866), which served in A Flight, 849 NAS, aboard HMS Eagle (Tail Code "J"). C Flight, 849 NAS served aboard HMS Albion during MUSKETEER. (David Brown, Carrier Air Groups: HMS Eagle: Volume 1. Windsor, UK: Hylton Lacy, 1972, p. 69; Joe Baugher, "Service of AD Skyraider with FLeet Air Arm," available at Service of AD Skyraider with Fleet Air Arm)

Also, if my eyes do not deceive me, the Sea Fury in Bruno's image no 4 at http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/6...post12719.html is actually a Korean War bird, which is fine with me, as I have been collecting both Korean War and MUSKETEER FAA aircraft with an eye toward actually building some of them some day.

If anyone has discovered any other KoWar or MUSKETEER aircraft among Bruno's offerings, I would be glad to know about them.

Don