View Single Post

Old 06-22-2018, 10:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 56.25 MB
CAUDRON C366 au 1/66

I had drawn the CAUDRON C362 (2016 already!) and had set the sheets for free downloading on my blog "criquet11.eklablog.fr", despite a hint of irritation regarding the reproduction of the back of the undevelopable fuselage.
I had tried several solutions, but the result was not at the desired level.
Does the night bring advice? or that I am growing in age (greater maturity)? The fact is that I gone back to the "drawing board" decided to achieve a satisfactory result.
The C366 (Regnier 6 cylinders engine) does not have large differences with the C362 (Renault Bengali engine), apart from a lower length for centring reasons due to the superior weight of the engine.
So I revisited and adapted the drawings of the C362 and after feeding the wastepaper basket of some beta versions, I think I arrived, this time, to a correct result (or expressed differently: to have reached my level of incompétence....)
I will therefore able to resume in all serenity the modeling of some of the magnificents aircrafts drawed by Marcel Riffart.
This model is therefore available, as usual, in free downloading on my new site at the following adress CAUDRON C366 - NOS BELLES "PLUMES" DU TEMPS PASSE. and soon also on the site of my friend Pierre: Card model projects/Projets whose vast hangars have been hosting my hare brained ideas for almost a decade.
I hope you enjoy it and sorry for my english.

Le criquet

Last edited by rickstef; 06-23-2018 at 12:44 PM.