View Single Post

Old 06-23-2018, 08:47 AM

Total Downloaded: 328.38 MB
UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head

Hi All,

By looking at the jpgs of UHU02's Maria, including the low res plan of parts, I did a lot of guesswork to try to make the head. I have no idea about the size so I made the parts big enough for me to handle easily. I used silver card. I had to use a Sharpie pen to mark the design/shading. My effort is very amateurish and a bit rough around the edges. The hard part was making the neck. That's where the biggest guesswork took place. I might have fitted her head onto what is meant to be an arm in UHU02's low res plan of parts!
I've attached pictures of my progress. The model is not finished. I'm still figuring out how to complete the head and build a base to display it on.
Attached Thumbnails
UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-01.jpg   UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-02.jpg   UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-03.jpg   UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-04.jpg   UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-05.jpg  

UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-06.jpg   UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-07.jpg   UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-08.jpg   UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-09.jpg   UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-10.jpg  

UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-11.jpg   UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-12.jpg   UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-13.jpg   UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-14.jpg   UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-15.jpg  

UHU02's Maria from Metropolis - a guesswork version of the head-16.jpg