View Single Post

Old 06-25-2018, 06:59 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Ryan FR-1 Fireball / 1:33 / GPM

The Ryan FR-1 Fireball can hardly be described as a success. However, having both a radial and a turbojet engine, it is appealing for the modeler. I find the contrast between the dark blue overall and almost white tail interesting, too.
Regarding the kit, it is more elaborated than I imagined. It includes 781 parts, not counting the wire/rolled paper bits needed. Many assemblies have “easy” and “hard” versions and some parts are specific of the “easy” version. Nevertheless, the number of parts is still impressive and the percentage hidden is surely less than on, for example, Halinski’s Me-262…
The parts are printed on 8 pages of GPM (thick) paper. The kit, as you can see in the first pictures, also includes the usual and good looking instruction drawings.
Attached Thumbnails
Ryan FR-1 Fireball / 1:33 / GPM-fireball-c001.jpg   Ryan FR-1 Fireball / 1:33 / GPM-fireball-c002.jpg   Ryan FR-1 Fireball / 1:33 / GPM-fireball-c003.jpg   Ryan FR-1 Fireball / 1:33 / GPM-fireball-c004.jpg   Ryan FR-1 Fireball / 1:33 / GPM-fireball-c005.jpg  

Ryan FR-1 Fireball / 1:33 / GPM-fireball-c006.jpg