View Single Post

Old 06-26-2018, 09:15 AM

Total Downloaded: 414.21 MB
More new recolors!

Rather surprised by the response to the Bedford S type recolors, but couldn't leave well enough alone so I have new recolors to match the interest.

Here's a list of the new files:

1) Three British tanker liveries for the Bedford S type ERGY tanker by Denis Obriot at index replacing the old file. Liveries are based on diecast models, so there's the previous Shell and Regent tankers plus the new Courage Brewery tanker.

2) Three British box truck liveries for the Bedford S type ERGY tanker by Denis Obriot at index Liveries are based on diecast models, so there's the classic Heinz ketchup van, a Metropolitan Police control truck (light goes atop the cab) and that unique British invention, the pantechnicon removals van. Based on a real monochrome picture, so coloring was my best guess.

3) Two Philippine box truck liveries for my adaptation of the Bedford S type ERGY tanker by Denis Obriot at index and the Liaz 100.65 truck tractor from FDS system at minimodel.cz into a Bedford TK. The fish sauce truck is based on a real monochrome picture, so again coloring was my best guess. The Pepsi truck is based on text descriptions plus similar foreign examples. Both have period correct license plates for a choice of late 1960s or early 1970s.

4) Light and dark brown versions of Masanori Shimozato's 1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ into Sheriff Jack Carter's very unlucky patrol vehicle from the SyFy TV show Eureka.

5) Recolors of my previous Alouette III and Hughes 500C helicopter recolors into PANAMIN livery. Interesting story there, to be continued in a new post!

As usual, these last three will be available pending moderator approval.