View Single Post

Old 07-14-2018, 06:32 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Elmer's X-Treme School Glue Stick

Hi all,

I have been using for the past couple of years, the glue stick mentioned in the title, I have tried others, from Aleene's, UHU, and even the regular glue stick from Elmer's, but the X-Treme version is what I have settled on.

At Michaels, or AC Moore, and even Joann, a single stick goes for about $3, and the 2 pack at Walmart, in their back to school section, also $3, you can guess what went into my cart.

I use this stick for quick lamination, or when I am making greeting cards, dries reasonably fast, so placement is key.

In the picture, they show the 25 gram version, apparently there is a 40 gram version, just a little taller and wider.

There is also a liquid version of the X-Treme glue, but I haven't found a bottle of that one yet, available in 4 and 8 oz sizes.

I have a bottle of their Craftbond, and one of their glue sticks, I haven't been impressed with either to continue to use them.

If you want to try it for yourself, check it out, and share your thoughts.

Rick
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo