View Single Post

Old 07-18-2018, 05:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 197.92 MB
As my old Hungarian Gypsy Grandmother used to say "You can buy them books and buy them books but all they do is tear out the pages to wipre their azz with!"

I have told this boy 42 times to use a Sharpie but he has to go off and glob on big hunks of dried up paint form when he was a pla#$teeq junkie.

Different aircraft had different color rigging depending on time frame and manufacturer. There were also many attaching methods such as turnbuckles, ect. that it would be difficult to replicate in this small size.

Over in pl@#%$teeq ville you can spend big bunches of money on not only the kits but all sorts of aftermarket resin, photo etched metal, blah, blah and more blah. Over here we go CHEEP but we do have fun. Because these kits are so inexpensive and easy to build once you get a few basic techniques we can experiment to our heart's content.

Mr. Rata and DB have done a wonderful job with this build thread. It will be here for years to serve as an inspiration to new paper heads as well as those interested in this period of aviation.

Every morning I wake up to this group and enjoy it so much. He|| I even enjoy taunting the few doods on here who some problem with having fun!! In the last few months this place has become much more to me than a hobby. It is my hobby, my neighborhood pub and, probably most importantly, my get away from the news we are all bombarded with place.

Keep up the good work you two. We all need this escape.

habanada https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lyEbtCVEqU
Live, Laff, Love...