View Single Post

Old 07-23-2018, 06:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 624.43 MB
S&p's T4M-1 in 1/100 scale, Yellow Wings!

This is the second part of my post, I could not figure out how to add all of the photos. My fault!
Coming down the home stretch, the next photo shows the rear crewman, mounting a Lewis Gun for defense. Number 7 (or what would be if I could figure out how to add numbers and captions on the photos) is a 3 quarter shot, hopefully you can see the rigging on the wings. I have been using the Paint Brush Bristle method. Try it, it works great! I should invest in a pair of dividers instead of using the TLAR method. (That Looks About Right) The last two photos show the aircraft on a deck and comparison of some other era aircraft. 1/100 scale and yellow wings, how can you go wrong?
Thanks,
Mike
Attached Thumbnails
US Navy and USMC Between The Wars in 1/100-6.jpg   US Navy and USMC Between The Wars in 1/100-7.jpg   US Navy and USMC Between The Wars in 1/100-8.jpg   US Navy and USMC Between The Wars in 1/100-9.jpg