View Single Post

Old 07-26-2018, 10:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 414.21 MB
Nice, Papermate! I guess you of all people would recognize the paperbuses I've been recoloring, that's one of the tow trucks from Paper Bus Connection, right? The other was the NWFB version, but there are at least 3 more I've found plus 2 open top tree trimmer vehicles and several trams. If you haven't found them I'll be happy to direct you to the Wayback Machine pages.

I read that CMB lost the franchise for their bus routes and left the transport business.

I now realize recoloring paper models is my version of relaxing with grownup coloring books, except they build up into 3D art and I can share them with people online. Also nice to know these are appreciated, there's more on the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermate View Post
Here are pics of the Guy Arab V bus used by the CMB (China Motor Bus) Co., the first motor bus company in HK in the past, up to 1998. The motor bus branch of the company is now defunct, and the company has been focusing on property development since.

The model, a service bus, was built several years ago, its wheels rotate. I might have shown it before but now updating it with newer pictures in different angles.

The other liveries that Ifuente have done look amazing and I would think of building them some day.

Papermate