View Single Post

Old 08-21-2018, 12:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.57 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revell-Fan View Post
LOL! Yeah, I'd love to see their faces when they are looking at the images..! :-D
Hi Marcell,

unfortunately I only got this e-mail from Michell Jetten (SW) without a photo, in which they now eat humble pie ...

Hi Manfred,

Correct, there will always a bit of residue left on the model itself, which we can't completely remove.
Though I was referring to the big chunk of wax which was used to support the model.
You are right, and I see you have the right equipment that some manual labor would be needed to make sure there is 0% wax left.
Ha, ha, ha ...

Quote:
Mani, does that mean that the shoes need to be assembled one by one or do you have to assemble several arrays of 20 shoes? Will you glue them in place or make them articulated? (I know, the latter is pretty hard to do, but after all I have seen here I wouldn't be surprised ).
To this question I got a hint to an interesting article about Types of Tank Tracks, in which i.a. the type Link and Length is presented, which you mean.

Source: scalemodelguide.com

But because you know me, you do not have to be surprised, of course I want to try to make them articulated, so that the chains will sag pretty well.
Remains only the question of the most skillful way of painting ...

Launch Pad 39A with Challenger STS-6 (1:144)