Thread: Pepakura 4
View Single Post

Old 10-16-2018, 02:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Pepakura 4

Since Pep-4 developed the ability to read the earlier Pep-3 files I have not needed to drop back to Pep-3 for a long time. So in the last clean up before the 1809 upgrade to Win 10 (Yes I did get it and it works fine for me), I uninstalled Pep 3 among several other rarely used programs.

Back in the Pep 3 days, I was shown how to modify a PDO to create a lineless version, but it was a long time ago (Memory fades with old age), and I've got rid of Pep 3 anyway. However, I now urgently need to create a lineless version of a new model figurine, but I cannot find any way to do this in Pep 4 Designer or Reader. Has anyone else fathomed this out yet? Please do tell, or point me in the direction of instructions.

Also ... off the subject ... I've recently installed a program called Grammarly.https://app.grammarly.com/ It's great. It not only does an excellent spellcheck, but it also leans all over my not so excellent Grammar. I use it set to English UK, but it is settable to other languages. It also asks to be added to Chrome as an extension so that it can do it's thing better within the browser. Dunno about other browsers as I only use Chrome.