Thread: Teaser........
View Single Post

Old 11-13-2018, 12:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 339.83 MB
Greetings Earthling ;-),

* Why not do both versions in color?

.... hmmmm... I could give it a try. I believe other people already made one, but at least two of them (Delta 7 Studio and Mark Cable) are commercial ones.
On the other hand, I made this Titan rocket LONG before anyone else did...... (remember the Lansbergen model page.....?? }-) )
Therefor, I won't have to be afraid of "stealing" someone else's work.
Mee no Chinease....okkay....?

* And still not any chance for your Saturn-1...?

Shortly after I started drawing this model, I decided to make it a commercial version. Only available printed on paper.
Not long ago, the Chinese started to steal our paper model designs. That made my choice even firmer. I already put SO much work in these drawings
(Saturn 1B and V ) I really do not want anyone to walk away with my hard work.
Also, by now, my drawings are old. I used small sheets (1600x1200 pixels) which, today, are below my level of "acceptable". I raised the bar and that means I
have to start.....ALL OVER again............
Yep.....create a few new, (much) larger sheets and copy my work, but this time with more detail and accuracy.
Aahhhh...... Redrawing that Saturn V is going to be fun................
I hope some alien will come and abduct me, just as I start drawing the first page......
At least I'll have a great excuse for not finishing it.

I have two very intricate and detailed models to finish (ANS and Pioneer 4). And I still have something called "a life", along with with a loooooong list of things I
would like to do and have to do.

Where are those darn aliens when you need them ?????

_______
Erik (AKA Erik)