View Single Post

Old 11-23-2018, 10:35 PM
Absolute Final Dimensional Contortionist Judicator

Total Downloaded: 398.11 MB
Hairy Spotter or, Why there's been no progress on the Talon...

OK, Here's the story:

I have a friend that collects Snoopy & Harry Potter memorabilia and also collects Peanuts Hallmark Ornaments. He's so into the ornaments that he wrote a book about collecting the ornaments that he sells at Snoopy and Hallmark conventions. So I decided to snipe him....

It took 3 months of work, concepting, designing, and execution to put this thing together. I had to design the figure, logo, package art and make it mimic the look of Charles Schultz, and Hallmark...

I created a fake Hallmark ornament combining Snoopy and Harry Potter....I give you: Hairy Spotter and the Philosopher's Bone Christmas Ornament (and I can't get any of the companies that specialize in this kind of thing to talk to me):

(This is one is currently on eBay, the first one was already delivered to him.)
Attached Thumbnails
Hairy Spotter or, Why there's been no progress on the Talon...-img_0944.jpg   Hairy Spotter or, Why there's been no progress on the Talon...-img_0946.jpg   Hairy Spotter or, Why there's been no progress on the Talon...-img_0948.jpg   Hairy Spotter or, Why there's been no progress on the Talon...-img_0951.jpg   Hairy Spotter or, Why there's been no progress on the Talon...-img_0953.jpg  

Hairy Spotter or, Why there's been no progress on the Talon...-img_0952.jpg   Hairy Spotter or, Why there's been no progress on the Talon...-img_0955.jpg   Hairy Spotter or, Why there's been no progress on the Talon...-img_0958.jpg   Hairy Spotter or, Why there's been no progress on the Talon...-img_0960.jpg