View Single Post

Old 12-15-2018, 03:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Part B

Thank you kriszeme and papierschnitzel! I'll try my best!

For part B, I follow the same procedure, only that less windows need to be cut out.

I start with the terrasses which gain an enormous stabiltiy with the cardboard.

I glue the walls on thicker cardboard, remove straps of the thickness of the cardboard where corners will be constructed and cut out the windows. Then I glue copies of the oiled windows behind.

For part B I start with the small building with the gables. After the walls are mounted I stick on the roof but leave the open parts closed for stability reasons. Then I add the gables of which I also roughly cut the backs, remount them on the fronts and remove the details. Then I add the triangular building.
Attached Thumbnails
Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-85-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-86-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-87-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-88-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-89-.jpg  

Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-90-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-91-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-92-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-93-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-94-.jpg