View Single Post

Old 03-03-2019, 02:23 AM

Total Downloaded: 414.21 MB
For some time I was uncertain whether I would do today's upload, Pablo's (wireandpaper) Short 360 - it kind of falls in the gray area of having served in the Philippines, but not registered locally (the 3 aircraft shown were leased from the UK, Ireland and Bermuda). Still it was an easy recolor so that won out, plus it was the ride that got away.

Long ago one of my office trips got cancelled at the last moment, and I never got another chance to fly on the 'Sunriser' before it went out of service. From what I've read PAL's post-1986 white livery debuted on this aircraft type, and I found pictures of at least 5 aircraft online.

Other than rearranging parts to maximize the scale, I added more correct 6-blade propellers, very simple landing gear and some detail parts. Seen from the front, the cone shaped exhaust goes up and out about 2:00 on the right nacelle ahead of the wing while the tube shaped exhaust angles back about 9:00 on the left nacelle. The half-cone scoops go on 5:00 of the right nacelle and 7:00 on the left nacelle. level with the front edge of the wing. The blade aerial works better if folded printed side in, and goes on the rear fuselage ahead of the fin.

As usual, these will be available pending moderator approval.