View Single Post

Old 03-04-2019, 02:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanG View Post
That is coming along really well, Thomas. The illuminated windows will look beautiful.

1:600 is certainly possible Kevin, but quite fiddly!

Attachment 377368

The main change I had to make was to redraw the buttresses as simple U-shapes (back and two sides) and a separate front piece, and fill them with thick card. I still used Rupert's artwork, but patched it on to the new shapes.

Alan

P.S. Sorry to hijack your thread, Thomas.
Holy Moses!!! I thought making them full size was hard enough!!!. To be honest though, it is the research and design I really love most of all. I very much look forward to seeing more of these. Anyway, here's some more of my work..enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Peterborough Cathedral, Rupert Cordeux (resized in 1:400)-three-pieces-silver-file-2.jpg   Peterborough Cathedral, Rupert Cordeux (resized in 1:400)-phantom-wreckage.-watercolour.-rupert-cordeux-arbsa.-300-start-exhibition..jpg   Peterborough Cathedral, Rupert Cordeux (resized in 1:400)-101_2967.jpg   Peterborough Cathedral, Rupert Cordeux (resized in 1:400)-stoke-saint-michaels.-original-colour.jpg   Peterborough Cathedral, Rupert Cordeux (resized in 1:400)-101_2745.jpg