View Single Post

Old 03-23-2019, 09:50 AM

Total Downloaded: 257.44 MB
Redirects on my websites? anyone?

I just got a message from my Hosting company...about my websites.
They have been flagged with "malware redirects" or something to that effect.

Is this another false positive report? or an attempt to sell me website security?
(funny, but I was asked about this and security plans were offered to me only two weeks ago.)

I will be calling them shortly, but before I did, I decided to look into things myself.

I can't find anything in my files (at the hosting site) that shouldn't be there.
I can't find any problems at all.

First off...does anyone experience any unwanted redirects at any of these websites:
my web store: papermodelshop.com
my "jump page" for my sites: cutandfold.info
Dave's Card Creations: davesdesigns.ca/cutandfold
a website I manage: dundasautobody.com

I don't want any rewrites of web addresses, so just highlight, copy and paste the above site links into your browser.

My websites are full of buttons and things to click to download files, or to go to other pages and sites.
The malware redirects are all associated with actual links and redirect buttons on my sites.
(This is why I wonder if these are nothing more than mistaken reports of malware redirects)
I know there are many pages and many links to click on, so I appreciate any time you spend looking through things.

I just need to confirm that theres nothing wrong with my sites before I start yelling at the wrong people.

some suggested things to look at:
Koolwheelz categories.
JumpPage links
Cutandfold Easy Build models
Papermodelshop Military vehicles and Free Models
Papermodelshop B24 Liberator