View Single Post

Old 03-25-2019, 07:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thanks for the link, Isaac I guess that the pictures came from a small movie in YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVFclGYU-UY
The flaps are not as simple as they may look!
The Answer kit represents the second version, with a dual chamber rocket. The movie is about the first version, with a three chamber rocket. I was a bit surprised to see 3 exhausts in the movie and just 2 in the kit but Wikipedia put the record straight...

The cockpit section is the trickiest part of the kit. There is a joint in the fuselage skin, just in the middle. The cockpit walls have cuts for the fuselage formers but I found it almost impossible to keep the formers and still get a decent joint on the fuselage. The solution was to cut the upper part of the formers and to put inside tabs to link the forward and rearward skin sections.
Attached Thumbnails
SNCASO SO.9000 Trident / Answer / 1:33-trident-c35.jpg   SNCASO SO.9000 Trident / Answer / 1:33-trident-c36.jpg   SNCASO SO.9000 Trident / Answer / 1:33-trident-c37.jpg   SNCASO SO.9000 Trident / Answer / 1:33-trident-c38.jpg   SNCASO SO.9000 Trident / Answer / 1:33-trident-c39.jpg