View Single Post

Old 04-09-2019, 01:39 PM

Total Downloaded: 317.47 MB
Fully agree with Garry about your service reminiscences here Don. They're always welcome!

But today I have to do something I really don't want to. I have to suspend my work on this Twin Huey... For an indefinite period.
As I said in my earlier Air America thread, these little S&P Hueys are extremely difficult models, especially when resized to 1/100. Somehow, I managed to finish Bell 205 Air America with pretty good result but I think I had a lot of luck. My second Huey has turned out to be a tougher enemy...
I spent several hours on shaping this thing and I could not manage to get it look ok. I think I made some kind of mistake during the cutting. The rear segment completely didn't fit in this one.
My patience for this UH-1N has expired.
When I realized that I'm wasting my time I smashed this fuselage in anger. Sure, I could continue my work but trust me, it would be my worst model...

I've uploaded the file so it should be available in the downloads section soon. Maybe someone would like to test-build it. I'd be grateful for that.

At least I've got this one:
1/100 Bell 205 Air America (S&P, PacificWind's Recolors)
Attached Thumbnails
1/100 UH-1N Twin Huey - NAS Whiting Field, FL, 1982 (S&P, PacificWind's Recolors)-img_20190409_204708.jpg