View Single Post

Old 04-18-2019, 07:40 AM

Total Downloaded: 37.84 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petestein View Post
I am afraid you are not following forum rules concerning respect to others. I am a member of other forums and comments like yours would mean that you are immediately banned from the forum so please refrain from expressing insults and unrespectfulness to us members of this very nice forum. Both myself and Mr. Den Bakker can comment and post anything here as long as it doesn't insult other members and doesn't promote piracy. Mr. Den Bakker has every right to show his models for sale. It is a help to those guys who want to purchase his card models that were at one time available on Ecard models and unfortunately no more. Ecard models can become once again active perhaps in 10-20 years or perhaps tomorrow. This is why people who sell their models through this web page, can and will list them not only here but on other forums because they need card modelers business. Otherwise, piracy will be encouraged.
Exactly.
Even though it’s an old and already clearly answered question about eCardModels, there’s no need for some of the rudeness and bullying in this thread.