View Single Post

Old 04-26-2019, 01:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Wow, just over a year now since I bought the house. Still not able to get cell phone service in the house or nearby. Didn't think about it at the time, but can only get about 4 radio stations. Can't get the NPR station in Phoenix I listen to a lot. Found out they have a repeater in the area, but still lot of static when I can get it. Don't have a tv so no problem there, just stream a few things on the computer. Getting a lot of the garage and laundry/paint room sorted and shelved. Starting to get the yard in shape. Got the hole filled, just need to get it leveled out and some grass in. Converted the big tree stump into a flower planter. Now that its getting warm again, some unfriendly critters starting to show up. Have thought about putting in a split system ac running off a heat pump. Got nailed on income tax so have to put it off until next year.

More updates as things happen. Have got back to doing some model work.
Attached Thumbnails
A new to me house-2019-03-28-747.jpg   A new to me house-2019-04-26-0758.jpg   A new to me house-2019-04-26-0759.jpg   A new to me house-2019-04-21-0756.jpg