Thread: where to buy...
View Single Post

Old 06-05-2019, 07:07 PM

Total Downloaded: 652.45 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
... i have a question regarding the instruction, 'glue part onto cardstock 1.0 mm,0.5 mm & 0.2 mm'. on the top left of the parts page, 170 g/m is listed as paper weight. am i right in assuming that the parts should be printed on 170 g/m paper and then glued to the 3 cardstocks listed or does the designer mean to double/triple up the 170 paper to achive the desired thickness for each part? also, in general i would like to know from people who built one of these models, what is your impression of the fit and finish of these kits? thank you very much for your help!

Most probably you need to print that page onto regular copy paper. But if the page indicates 170 g/m. then go that way.

After that, look for the parts numbers. Besides them should be an asterisk *, or two **, or whatever other symbol.

Then reference to the top of the page where those asterisks or symbols are, and glue each part to a cardstock with the proper thickness indicated by each symbol. That way each part will result with the proper intended thickness.