View Single Post

Old 07-29-2019, 07:28 PM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMWulph View Post
Great to see the store back up anf operational.
Now a question I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered already : What do I need to have to submit something to sell?
In this new system, you have to sign up for an account on Ecardmodels. The important thing though, is that you have basic 2 requirements.

1) use the email that is associated with your Paypal account so you can receive your commission from the sales.

2) When you sign up, the USER name should be the Designer name that you want to use for the models listed to be assigned.

Once signed up, click on "apply to be a vendor" in your account. This will work for the repaints you do of one designer. If you repaint for more than one designer, unfortunately, you would have to create a whole separate account to associate those repaints to the second or more designer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry1966 View Post
This is a question I wanted to ask, too :-)
Gerry, I see you are already listed as a Vendor. We will get your older models from the previous store up as soon as we can, but if you have new repaints, send them over. We'll get those up sooner. You still have my email address?