View Single Post

Old 08-18-2009, 10:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hello Don, let me say, I wish you would finish her. I wished I could assemble so clean and neat. As I read thru your thread I was pleased to see many different talents. First, I noticed a hand made scribing tool, many buy their tools for paper modeling, when I 1st started this venture many moons ago, other than a hobby knife and or scissors, you made your tools for working with paper/card. Second, as has been brought out, you are a organized builder in you approach and build. I think this might come from your life in the military. Third, the way you did the prop says you know how to make a prop produce effect to cause enough air over the wings to produce lift, I noticed that little trick, so not only can you build a aircraft, you can make her fly, so with all that said, you my friend are a Master at the Craft as is many on this site. The power of life and death is in the tongue, speak only good of yourself and your work. I had this same bird many many moons ago, and it never looked like this one. I agree we all need to be humble, but it is ok to know you are a master of a craft! Your friend, Rick