View Single Post

Old 10-16-2019, 01:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
D.520

There are some planes readily available from Bruno portraying the Vichy Air Force like the Potez 540 and 650, and now the 63. Also there is a Potez 25 that may need a red tail and a striped nose (noting complicated for the recolorist). In addition, the D.520 is portrayed by Bruno in 1/100 and by Marek in 1/50. This yellow tail white six was shot down in Syria by Gladiators. Likewise, there is one MB.151 by Marek and one MB.200 by Kampfflieger portraying Vichy planes. If there are others, please let me know!

I included printouts at 1/400. You may see that, unless you are Tatasam, the bombers/transports present an incredible challenge at this scale (I will let you know if I decide to do that in a weakness moment).

Some time ago, I recolored Trotskiy's D.520 in striped and in yellow, and built the later for its simplicity.

ps The red tailed Potez 540 served in Indochina while the yellow tailed Potez 650 served in Levant.
Attached Thumbnails
Fighting the wrong enemy-adada20.jpg   Fighting the wrong enemy-adada21.jpg   Fighting the wrong enemy-adada22.jpg   Fighting the wrong enemy-adada23.jpg   Fighting the wrong enemy-adada24.jpg  

Fighting the wrong enemy-adada25.jpg   Fighting the wrong enemy-adada26.jpg